Anyone can complete a call-back request, whether it be for yourself, or someone you know. The call-back request below is simple and easy to use.
Alternately you can contact our team directly on 1800 RAW TAS (1800 729 827 ).
If we don’t answer, please leave a message, we may be with another participant.
RAW's key support criteria includes but is not limited to;
- A part of the rural, agricultural or primary industry community
- 12 years (grade 7) and above
- A first-time user of mental health and well-being support services
- Has limited support services available to them
- Would benefit from practical short-term interventions
- Non-crisis or non-clinical support needed
If the referral does not meet the criteria and is not accepted, RAW staff will contact the referrer to provide information on more suitable pathways and support options.